FIERCE PHARMA MARKETING AWARDS KEY DATES
Deadline to Submit: Thursday, July 2, 2020 — $250.00
Finalists Announced: Friday, August 7, 2020
Awards Celebration & Winners Announced: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
Each entry will be scored by two judges and the aggregate of the scores will determine the finalists and category winners. Based on the highest scores and judges’ feedback, the “Best in Show” winners will be selected. For more information about our panel of judges, please visit the Judges tab.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Creativity: Does the campaign break through traditional pharmaceutical advertising? How does it use innovative ideas, application of craft and/or use technology to achieve its goals?
- Strategy: What's the strategic big idea behind the effort? How does that idea guide the campaign's message, creative execution and media?
- Audience impact: How does the campaign reach its intended audience (i.e. physicians, patients, advocacy groups, consumers, etc). How does it cause them to think, feel or act differently?
- Social good: Does the campaign address any larger social health issues? How does it help to change thinking, modify behavior and/or contribute to a healthier society in general?
- True Innovation: How unique is the campaign? What problem does it solve? Does it fit the definition of "game changing?"
- Effectiveness: Are there quantifiable metrics or data that demonstrate the value of the campaign? How cost effective is the campaign, that is, what return on investment did it generate comparative to its budget?